Terms of Reference
Objective of the Task Force
To advise on strategies and initiatives to facilitate the development of Hong Kong as a Hub for Innovation, Cooperation and Trade in Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
The main responsibilities of the Task Force are:
- Devising Initiatives and Programmes
- To devise and prioritise the Industry facilitation initiatives and programmes for the ICT sector
- To advise and recommend relevant stakeholders of the initiatives and programmes
- To identify relevant indicators, parameters and benchmarks for measuring the effectiveness of the industry facilitation initiatives and programmes for the ICT sector
- Reviewing of Consultative Machineries
- To review and improve the consultative machineries that are in place to guide industry support agencies in formulating its annual programmes of activities in the relevant areas
Membership List (from 12 December 2012 to 31 March 2016)
- Government Chief Information Officer
- Ms. Cally CHAN
- Mr. CHAN Chee-Sing
- Ms. Susanna CHIU, M.H. 1
- Mr. Jason CHIU
- Dr. George FOK
- Ms. Shirley HA
- Mr. Herman LAM
- Mr. William LEUNG, B.B.S., J.P.
- Mr. Joe LOCANDRO
- Ms. Anna LIN, J.P.
- Hon. Charles MOK, J.P.
- Mr. Kelly SZE
- Mr. Justin TSANG
- Mr. Pindar WONG 2
- Dr. Oliver YAU
- Representative from Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Representative from Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Representative from Invest Hong Kong
- Representative from Trade and Industry Department
- Deputy Government Chief Information Officer (Policy and Community), Office of the Government Chief Information Officer
- Deputy Government Chief Information Officer (Consulting and Operations), Office of the Government Chief Information Officer
- Chief Systems Manager (Industry Facilitation), Office of the Government Chief Information Officer
- Ms. Susanna Chiu resigned during her term of office on 29 June 2015 due to personal reason.
- Membership from 19 November 2012 to 30 September 2015.